Objective of SEED is to provide quick, annual assistance throughout the course duration to needy and deserving students who intend to pursue higher studies but face paucity of funds.
- SEED application should be on JAFT Prescribed form only and the reply against each point is compulsory.
- The applicant must have secured 60% or more marks in all the board/ college/ University examinations commencing from standard 10 th onwards till the last examination/ special test etc.
- All required documents must be attached along with the application. Incomplete application will be rejected and the same will not be eligible for personal interview and financial assistance.
- Recommendation from JATF or JITO FCP/ Patron member is a must and same will be verified by JATF office.
- Application will be accepted by JATF only between 1 st April to 31 st July of each year.- Application for finance assistance will not be consider for student who has already taken admission for the course.- Applicant must arrange and documentary proof that he/ she has already arranged at least 50% of the required TOTAL STUDY EXPENSES.
- Maximum Loan amount from JATF per student will be Rs. 2.00 Lacs. If the study course free is more than Rs. 2.00 Lacs, then proof of arrangement of balance amount must be submitted.
- Financial assistance should be given for a period of 1 year only or maximum of one time during the study period.- Financial assistance should be treated as interest free Education Loan and Indemnity Bond is required to submit for refund of financial assistance amount.
- Personal interview is a must for Financial assistance, if loan amount is above Rs. 25,000/-.Up to Rs. 25,000/- Financial assistance, application of student from outside Mumbai can be considered and approved without interview.
- Minimum 30 to 40 days time is needed for total processing of the applications.- In case the student is going abroad for study, then the payment will be released only after admission in the institute. In this case the student has to submit the following documents.
1. I-20 Letter from University, Copy of passport page showing visa and immigration stamp
2. Copy of course free paid by students
- In case of study in India, disbursement will be made only after admission or part payment of the course free by the student.
- The applicant who has received financial assistance will have to compulsorily submit a certified copy of the progress report, marks etc., to the Trust Office, every six months, till completion of the course.
- The beneficiary must inform the change in his / her COURSE, COLLEGE, ADDRESS, CONTACT NUMBERS, MOBILE NUMBERS, EMAIL ID etc., immediately, as and when it occurs.
- On/ after completion of the study he/she must promptly furnish all relevant details of job/ income/ employment address, contact numbers, email ids etc to the JATF office.
- Interview will start from mid-June onwards, Time schedule will be informed to student 10days in advance.- Application for interest free loan will not be consider for student who has taken benefit under JATF-JELP scheme.
- SEED - Interest free loan is only for students who wish to pursue higher study course after graduation in India or Abroad like MBA, Engineering, Medical, Pharma, Architecture.
- SEED Committee is authorized and may sunction such amounts as they may deem fit on the basis of merits and relevant details of the application and circumstances of individual case. Decision of the committee is FINAL AND BINDING to the Applicant.